Hi and welcome! I’m Jess, a young momma with a big heart and a wonderful group of ladies supporting me on my walk with Christ. I was inspired to start a women’s ministry blog because I truly believe God was calling me to do so. While I have no idea where this journey will take me, I am confident in the Lord to lead me.
Alongside my hilarious, intelligent husband, Graham, I spend my days caring for my children and spending time with our extended family. We are both finding ways to pursue our passions, while still trying to stay active and involved in our community. Follow along as we raise our two beautiful babies, love each other, and embrace our wonderful, crazy lives.
Things to know about me:
- I love being creative!
- I’m a country girl at heart (shoutout to my home state of Iowa!)
- Country and Christian music is my jam
- Me and caffeine don’t get along (despite my often desperate need for some!)
- A day without chocolate isn’t a day at all
- A minimalist lifestyle is my goal
- Christ is my rock
- Family means everything